We take complaints about our work, staff and levels of service very seriously. If you wish to make a complaint, please complete the complaints form below.
What information we will need from you
We will need:
- a clear, detailed description of what your complaint is about
- copies of any letters or emails related to the complaint
- your email address or postal address (so we can reply)
- We aim to respond to complaints within 10 working days. If we can’t reply to you within this time, we will let you know and tell you when you can expect a reply
What happens next
When you’ve made your complaint, we will:
- send an email to let you know that we’ve received it (as long as you’ve provided a valid email address)
- investigate your complaint, and provide a written response to the issues you have raised.
Complaints to NHS England
If you do not want to complaint to the practice directly you can raise any issues with NHS England.
Email – email@example.com type in the Subject tab “for the attention of the complaints team”
Helpline 0300 311 2233 – Customer Care Centre
What to do if you’re not satisfied
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your formal complaint, you can contact the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman.
Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman
Helpline: 0345 015 4033
NHS Choices for complaints to other NHS organisations